Friday, July 6, 2007

What's it all about...

Today I thought I should decide what my site should be about. What is worthy of taking up space. I think I have come up with a couple of ideas of what I would like to share. I am sure over time this will vary; however, it is a good place to start.

1. Ponderings - that one interesting thought that came to mind today or a quote that I thought uttered truth and should not be forgotten

2. Experiments in cooking and baking - I love to cook and to bake and to share the recipes I have tried would be a fun documentary. Plus it would be my very own on-line cookbook

3. Pictures of things I have made, done, experienced, etc

4. Knowledge - in a pursuit to learn atleast one new thing a day this would be a great place to document what that new thing was

5. Greatful things - to appreciate what I have and to be aware of the little things in life

No comments: