Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Aunty Time


Monday night was Aunty night. That means that I get my two darling nieces for an evening. They are full of energy as all 5 and 6 year olds are. And running around the house kept them fairly well occupied while I threw together a pasta casserole for dinner. Yes, the house is still standing and other then a leaf or two off the poinsettia's I think all the plants made it through - they weren't so luck last time. After dinner we did our traditional baking time. Not quite sure how it got started but I always bake with the girls when they are over for an extended amount of time. Usually it is cookies but this time we went for pound cake. I got them to each stir their own bowl so we were able to make enough for them to take home several pieces and I got a couple to put in the freezer. Especially helpful as I had eggs galore and needed to use them up.

No comments: