Thursday, December 27, 2012

And Our Family Grows....

We have decided to add to our family.
 Perhaps not in the conventional sense but in the sense that works for our family.
 
As I have not been doing the Christmas present thing on my side of the family I figured this was a way I could give without more materialistic items being bought.
 
So Mom and Dad meet your new grand-daughter.
 K, P and A - meet your new niece.
C, R, T, A and D meet your new cousin.
 
I hope you all understand and appreciate why I have chosen to do this.
This is a way we can help others.
And we can expand our ever growing family.
 
I now present our sponsor daughter - Eddah


 
PK has said he wants to paint more cards to help pay for his new sister - so sweet.
So if anyone needs cards for anything you know who to call.
If anyone wants to contribute to her upbringing just let me know.
 
Also an update on Ayyumen.
He is doing great. Goes to school now.
Loves football (our soccer).
I have a couple letters and some drawings at the house if anyone wants to see them.
 
That's it for now.


No comments: